2013年8月30日星期五

Wolverine





This is a redesign Wolverine, the design is so great, which show cool feeling for Wolverine. And this is the description from his author, if you also want to design a superhero, maybe it’s helpful. Truth be told, I always preferred the brown and tan costume over the yellow and blue one. Though I guess these days, no one's really wearing a costume anymore. I miss that. I get that superheroes are becoming more and more popular, and wearing bright costumes is sort of passé... But I miss it. Now everyone's wearing leather jumpsuits, or high tech armor, or combat fatigues with armor plating, or wearing normal clothes that have an element of a costume worked into it. Seriously, you don't see new superheroes dressed up like Banshee or, do you? And if you do, it's like some edentulous over detailed costume loaded with seams and high collars. Do you want to design a superhero or superherocostume?

没有评论:

发表评论